Lu-lu has been in the fitness industry since 2017 and has run her own personal training and nutrition coaching business before Covid pulled her back into the field of Mental health where she now works as a therapist and manages a youth Mental health service.
She is passionate about helping women build a healthy relationship with food, exercise, and their bodies.
- Female health and performance
- Cert in Sport Nutrition
- Precision Nutrition level 1
- Body beyond baby post natal trainer
- Big on basics
- Clean health fitness master trainer
Cert3/4 fitness500 hours- Mark Breadner, Sharon Elias, Sindar Kaur – Nature Care College
- 200 hours – Paul Dallaghan – Samahita, Centred Yoga, Thailand
- 60 hour Mentorship – Jeff Miller – Botannix Yoga